BB Cares For You
Exclusive Crash Replacement Program For The BBFam
Sh*t happens. Sometimes, it involves an “ouch!”, a little road rash and damage to your beloved jersey.
But not to worry, BB has got your back!
We are excited to introduce BBCare. This is an innovative partnership between BikeBaju and YAS MicroInsurance. For jerseys that are covered under BBCare, BikeBaju owners will now get a one-on-one crash replacement.
Each BikeBaju jersey featuring BBCare will come with a unique serial number which identifies you as the owner of the jersey. In the unfortunate event that your jersey is damaged in a crash, jerseys that carry the BBCare tag and serial number are entitled to a full crash replacement.
To request a crash replacement, all you have to do is send us an email with the following:
– Full Name
– Order ID (for online store orders) OR Bike Shop Receipt (for dealer purchases)
– Serial Number
– Photo of Injury
– Photo of Damaged Jersey With Serial Number Visible
Once the BBCare team reviews and approves your request, you’ll receive a brand new replacement without any questions asked.
At BikeBaju, we know that accidents can happen – but that shouldn’t stop you from enjoying the ride. With the introduction of BBCare, we want you to focus on your recovery, and get back on the saddle fast with your favourite BikeBaju once more.
Terms & Conditions apply.
Terms & Conditions
- The crash replacement validity period is one year from the date of purchase as stated on the receipt
- In the event you are unable to provide the required documentation for our insurer to process your claim, you are not eligible for the crash replacement
- The crash replacement is one-time only and not stackable. Meaning, if you already claimed the crash replacement once, the claimed jersey is no longer eligible nor protected by BBCare
- BB jerseys that do not carry the serial number tag are not eligible under the BBCare Crash Replacement Program
- For BB jerseys gifted to you from someone else, you are still eligible for crash replacement as long as you can show proof of purchase
- In the event the jersey is out of stock, we ask for your kind patience in waiting for the item to be restocked
- In the event the jersey is discontinued, you are eligible to change to a design of similar or lower price value
- In the event the serial number is damaged, we are happy to accept proof of purchase that corresponds with our records. This will be subject to review on a case-by-case basis
- In the event the jersey is found to be counterfeit or purchased from a questionable source, you are not eligible for the crash replacement
- In the event there is a discrepancy in records or suspect of fraud, BB reserves the right to decline the replacement request
- The decision to approve or decline replacement requests is at the sole and final discretion of BikeBaju and YAS MicroInsurance